Saturday, March 10, 2012

Must Have Hair Products & Tools

There are certain things that every woman needs in her bathroom to take care of hair regardless of length, color, or texture. These are what you can find in my bathroom:

Shampoo and conditioner are a must have. There are hundreds of choices from high end brands and drug store brands. I would recommend a sulfate free shampoo designed for your type of hair needs. Sulfate shampoo is great for maintaining brilliant color; L'Oreal Paris offers a great line that is very affordable.
Hair spray is very important to keeping fly aways down and styles maintained. Flexible hold is a great multipurpose for all lengths and textures. I love Aussie and Suave brands for their holding power and affordability.
Heat protectant spray is important for the woman who uses hot tools on her mane. I really enjoy Tresemme because it seems to work well at preventing split ends.
Dry shampoo is great for those rushed mornings! A few sprites really will help to control oil and banish any smells from dinner last night. I spritz some Tresemme dry shampoo on my roots and the hair framing my face and allow sitting while I wash my face and brush my teeth. After letting it sit for a few minutes, brush your hair and shake out the product to give some body to your hair.
A multi-use flat iron is necessary. I love the wet to dry flat irons that you can use to straighten or curl your hair. This is something to invest money into because it will last for the long-haul and treat your hair easier. Chantilliscious has a great review on her newest purchase from Flat Iron Experts.
A blow dryer is a must have items in every woman's bathroom. Again, this is a tool to invest in for the long haul so it will last for years to come. I love this one from Flat Iron Experts. 
Conditioning treatments are important as well to maintain healthy hair. I enjoy Ion Color Solutions conditioner.
 


1 comment:

  1. Human Hair Extensions

    Hair apply is very important to maintaining fly aways down and designs managed. Versatile carry is a great multi-purpose for all programs and designs. I really like Australia and Suave manufacturers for their positioning energy and price.

    ReplyDelete