Sunday, January 15, 2012

Top Youtube Beauty Gurus

As I've had problems with my skin over the years, I've always wondered about how to become a dermatologist. I watched some videos on YouTube.com about skin care, and eventually to makeup so I could cover up and conceal my problems. As my interest in makeup grew, I wanted to know how to apply it more creatively. I wanted to know different techniques and what products were cheap but comparable to high end brands such as MAC. YouTube offers a huge variety of people offering tips and suggestions. Some videos were amazing, some were ok, and some were horrible. Here is my list of favorite YouTube beauty gurus:

JulieG713 has a variety of videos ranging from fashion, beauty, and nail art. She has a line of nail polishes she designed sold by Jessie's Girl Cosmetics. She has a few videos featuring her outfits for the day, with tips and suggestions for students occasionally. I appreciate how she is conservative yet fun with her outfits, and features items that I can often find at the mall.

Emilynoel83 has created Beauty Broadcast channel on YouTube and a blog. She offers comparisons and reviews of everything beauty related including drugstore products and high end products. She offers tips and tricks for makeup and hair. Through her YouTube videos she has persuaded me into purchasing or not purchasing products, saving me money on poor products.

Chantilliscious offers fashion and anything beauty related in her YouTube videos. She offers shopping hauls, fashion tips, makeup tutorials and reviews, hair care tips and styling how-to videos.

ItsJudyTime features a wide variety of anything beauty related videos and tutorials. Some of my favorite videos are when she puts products to the test. Her latest video persuaded me into purchasing a foundation after she demonstrates how it wore on her face over a 6 hour period.

MichellePhan always showcases her creativity in her videos as she explains how to make remedies and offers make up tutorials. She uses high end products frequently in tutorials, I typically watch for application tips and tricks.

MakeupGeekTV demonstrates her many  tips and tricks with makeup, often with high-end brands. There are many videos with application suggestions that helped me.

DiamondsandHeels14 offers skin care and makeup suggestions and tricks. She comes across as very detailed and well researched when offering information about skin care, especially with acne related information.

No comments:

Post a Comment